Development of 5G User Equipment is experiencing explosive growth. In the physical layer (PHY), the massive multiple-input-multiple-output (MIMO) technique and the use of high GHz frequency bands are two promising trends for adoption. Millimeter-wave (mm Wave) bands such as 28 GHz, 38 GHz, 64 GHz, and 71 GHz, which were previously considered not suitable for commercial cellular networks, will play an important role in 5G. 5G research deals with the algorithms and implementations of modulation and coding schemes, new spatial signal processing technologies, new spectrum opportunities, channel modelling, 5G proof of concept (PoC) systems, and other system-level enabling technologies. It will be very important and challenging to test & validate such dynamic features. Simnovus can be your right partner in such validation process.
Proposed Capabilities :
- Simulate entire 5G and 4G RAN in NSA architecture along with LTE EPC and application server
- 3GPP release 14 and 15 compliant
- Support of Cat NB1, NB2 and M1 devices
- Use Case: Enhanced mobile broadband and Machine type communication
- Architecture: Non-Standalone Mode (Interim), Standalone mode (final)